Our website effic.es uses a technology called "cookies", in order to collect information about the use of our website
We will retain your browsing data for a period of 12 months, following which they will be deleted.
However, if you wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so at any time by deleting the cookies stored on your computer through your Internet browser settings. Later we will explain how to do it.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to the browser and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, preferred language and other options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the website more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better user experience.
Why are they important?
Cookies allow us to make the Effic website a better, faster and more secure place. Cookies help us, for example, to:
- Enable certain functions.
- Provide a more personalized browsing experience.
- Protect the security of your account.
- Investigate, improve and understand the use of our products and services from the user’s perspective.
- Collect and offer statistical and advertising information.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Statistical analysis cookies:
These allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to this, we can analyze browsing on our website, and thus improve the offering of products or services we provide.
These cookies are provided by Google Analytics. For more information, visit the website of Google Analytics .
Technical and customization cookies:
These allow us to control aspects related to the user's session, so that we can improve the browsing experience within the website. For example:
- They allow us to recognize parameters such as your language or registration data so that you don't have to enter them again for the duration of the cookie’s validity.
- They prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- They help us provide the correct playback of multimedia content.
- They improve performance, allowing us to distribute the web traffic of our machines among several servers.
How can I configure them? How can I delete my cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
If you refuse the installation of cookies, you can continue using the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited.
Who uses Effic cookies?
At Effic, we work with Google Analytics technology, which helps us collect statistics on visits, page views and other indicators of our website activity.
For more information about us, send an email to email@example.com
List of cookies
You can view our list of cookies at the following link: